Join a winning team!
We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our clients.
Position: Residential Acquisitions Analysts / Closers
Join the experts at Lone Star Home Buyer – a Texas based company that offers multiple strategies for off market sellers and buyers to invest in Real Estate
Seeking: Residential Acquisitions Analysts / Closers to help you and our team acquire residential properties throughout the Dallas area. Lone Star Home Buyer offers a fun, exciting, environment with the ability to grow professional and earn above average income.
You are a capable, detail-oriented acquisitions expert. Your background includes some form of real estate experience, preferably residential, single family home and or portfolio acquisitions. Your resourceful and entrepreneurial yet want the support of strong leadership & qualified leads and leadership so you can excel at closing efficiency and increase your ROI for your efforts.
Your tenacity, drive and enthusiasm, as well as passion for real estate motivates you to close transactions fast and with integrity. Training is provided, however experience is desired.
Earning potential of $200k or more a year. This is a 1099 commission position. An office is provided.
Your responsibilities include:
Evaluate residential real estate daily on proprietary software / MLS, and other forms of lead generation.
- Actively source and contact new and existing leads utilizing strategies such as cold calling, social media and networking
- Make recommendations for target acquisitions and acquisition pricing
- Search and analyze residential properties in various real estate databases to determine the best comparable sales.
- Prepare comparisons using qualitative analysis of the comparable sales to form an opinion of market value of the property.
- Evaluate buy & sell opportunities.
- Meet with sellers, involved in the acquisition process
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience in real estate acquisitions, appraisals and valuations, or a highly analytical individual.
- Licensed real estate agent or appraiser a plus. License not required.
- Must have working knowledge of excel, real estate transactions (buy/sell agreements)
- Must have your own car
- Meet tight deadlines and high volumes of requests.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- A positive person that thrives in a team environment and sees the big picture
- Must be self-motivated, punctual and reliable.
- Maintains required data and information to facilitate analysis and any other required information needed for analysis.
What to expect on a daily basis:
- Have a flexible schedule, business operations run Monday through Sunday
- Perform detailed online research and in person evaluation of properties and market areas.
Ready to apply? Email us your resume along with a cover letter and one of our team members will contact you if we feel you are a great fit for this opportunity.